Coca Cola Enterprises
Coca-Cola Enterprises is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers operating locally in eight territories in Western Europe. We manufacture, bottle and market Coca-Cola products in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
Serving 170 million customers across seven countries and one principality in Western Europe, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers. We operate in Belgium, Great Britain, France, Monaco, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
The foundation of our business is the world's most recognized brand, Coca-Cola, alongside Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Light, Coke Zero, Fanta and Sprite, as well as a growing range of water, juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and ready-to-drink teas.
We are a growth company with a strong track record of success and a bold sustainability vision. Our commitment is to continue growing our business while building a more sustainable tomorrow.
2012 Annual Report
“In a year marked by the pressures of signi?cant operating challenges, our dedicated, skilled team remained keenly focused on marketplace excellence in 2012, while at the same time positioning our company to take full advantage of the opportunities ahead.”
- Hubert Patricot, Executive Vice President and President, European Group
Click here for the HTML version of 2012 Annual Report
▲ 0.09 ( 0.64% )
Data as of 05/24/2013 04:03 p.m. ET
Minimum 20 minute delay
Today's Open $37.71 Previous Close $37.86 Intraday High $38.11 Intraday Low $37.49 52 Week High $39.40 52 Week Low $26.05
News & Events
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. to Webcast Presentation to Deutsche Bank Consumer Conference Friday 24 May, 2013
- Coca-Cola Enterprises recognized for its commitment towards diversity and equality in France Wednesday 22 May, 2013
- Blog: Understanding consumer recycling behaviour, by Joe Franses, Director Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Tuesday 21 May, 2013
- Recycle for the Future: Coca-Cola Enterprises seeks to tranform at-home recycling Monday 20 May, 2013